Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm back.

New update. I'm in better spirits than my last post, thankfully. I do miss my family and everything, but I've gotten my mind realigned and have gotten readapted to everything going on here, so yay.

This past week I feel like I've lived like a college student. My friend Ryan graduated in May and moved out here to come work for Wal-Mart. Almost every night this week we've been hanging out, going to movies, hanging out with friends, etc. I had to get myself plugged in by myself when I first moved out here, so I'm trying to help him out and get him plugged in here and minimize the "shock factor" that moving out on your own for the first time can bring. I believe my efforts thus far have been fruitful. He played drums with us tonight for youth and it was great. He easily blows away all of the fill-in drummers we've had in the past.

That's about all that's new that I have to report. Peace out.

No comments: