Wednesday, June 11, 2008

After the New York Trip

The main thing I took back with me from New York is the feeling that I really miss my family, and if it were feasible, I'd drop everything here and move back to TN. I've been in what I believe is some sort of depressed state ever since I came back, and have had to fight off getting overly emotional a number of times.

I feel like I have next to nothing where I am now. Sure, I have great friends and a great church, and a great job, but I don't have family here, and that's one of the most important things in life. You can have family and go without the other three.

So if you read this, please pray for me, either that I develop a stronger sense of community in my church and with my friends, that God gives me a sense of comfort, that I find family here, or whatever.

No comments: