Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Other events of the day.

Lots of snow on the ground this morning.  I didn't go to work until about 1:30.  I'm on call this week so I logged in from the laptop and worked from home.  That was kind of nice.  My cats were freaking out almost the entire time though - running around, meowing loud, knocking stuff over, etc.  They're weird.

I'm pretty certain I have a stomach virus. I believe my colon is the cleanest it's ever been, which is a good thing, I suppose.  The bad thing is that there's a possibility I could get dehydrated (yes, it's that bad), so I've been making sure I drink plenty of water.

I've been fighting off a sore throat for about the past two weeks and maybe this is just an additional symptom of whatever it is that's trying to break into my system.  So far I've been successful at fighting it off.  I guess that taking vitamins and drinking lots of orange juice has been helpful.

I'm kind of uncertain how practice times for the Mix band are going to work out this week.  We were planning on practicing Wednesday, but Jason has other plans that night, so he can't do it.  Ray and Monica have a life group on Wednesday too, so they can't make it.  Looks like Wednesdays generally won't work.  I might start trying to plan for practices on Mondays or Tuesdays, hopefully that will work out better.


No comments: