Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm really craving Chinese...

...but all I can really eat is crackers.  I still have this stomach bug thing and it sucks.  I'm going to a clinic tomorrow to get myself checked out.  I'm getting pretty frustrated with the frequency of health issues I've had lately.  Once warmer weather comes around I'll be alright.

Practice went well tonight.  The Mix band is still a work in progress.  It's requiring a lot of time and sacrifice, and to be honest it's hard to adjust to working with people like this after doing it solo for so many years.  I'm not going to offer anything to God that has cost me nothing, though.  I only hope that He uses our efforts to really affect some lives.

I'm still enjoying the new laptop.  The battery life on it is insanely good.  I'm finding that it doesn't work so well out of the box with Ubuntu as my previous laptop did, but that just means I have more of a challenge posed to me to figure it out :)  The next version of Ubuntu will be out in April, so maybe it will work a bit better with the new revision.

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday.  It's been somewhat of a weird, rough week.  I've been on the pager this week, so I get a half-day off, which I will definitely be taking tomorrow.  I really need to get my apartment cleaned up.  Or I can just sit around and play video games.  Such a tough decision...

Ok, I'm going to play some Counter-Strike Source for a bit then I'm heading to bed.

No comments: